Ideas for small tasks: first idea: pagination in..

18 years 4 months ago #1676 by beat
We will post here small and larger tasks looking for contributors.

The fist one i'm posting here is following:

We added a pagination/search/sorting framework for plugins and implemented it for forum posts as example (all except search is enabled on this site).

This pagination/search/sorting features, including backend parameters, already available for JoomlaBoard/SimpleBoard tab should be also added to:

1) Articles tab

2) Blogs tab

base of that work is CB RC2.

Anybody interested to do the one, the other or both ?

Please post your interest and progress here, so everybody can follow your work.

Don't forget to read the article about developments ;)

Post edited by: beat, at: 2005/12/09 00:49

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #5026 by nant
Beat,
I have sent you modifications for the connections tab to enable pagination. I hope this triggers some volunteers to contribute the pagination and sorting changes for the other 2 tabs!
B)

18 years 3 months ago #5130 by beat
Thanks Nick,

I just reviewed the changes, tested and integrated them into the next release.

Anybody interested to do same for author and blog tabs ? ;)

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

18 years 3 months ago #5137 by pointri
I can do the blog tab.

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.

18 years 3 months ago #5140 by beat
pointri wrote:

I can do the blog tab.

Cool ! Please take as example the simpleboard tab and post the updated plugin here :)

Anybody interested by adding the paging/searching/sorting feature to the Author tab ?

18 years 3 months ago #5276 by pointri
And here it is.

I think everything required is included *gulp*, though was anyone intending to include an entry's rating if it's enabled in Joomla's global config? Or are the commented lines just left over from the author tab?

Looks like it could use a couple new lines in the language plugins:

DEFINE('_UE_BLOG_LASTENTRIES','Last %d Blog Entries');
DEFINE('_UE_BLOG_FOUNDENTRIES','Found %d Blog Entries');
DEFINE('_UE_BLOG_ENTRIES','Blog Entries');

Attachment cb.mamblogtab.zip not found

Joomlapolitan zealot and a somewhat stealthy, rather passive CB3PD developer.
www.constructionlounge.com Construction Lounge: Online resource and networking portal for the construction and remodeling industries.
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.310 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn