Ideas for small tasks: first idea: pagination in..

18 years 3 months ago #5343 by beat
Thanks a lot Pointri B)

I will look at it tomorrow, and integrate into 1.0 stable.

Weeeeeee.....

Anybody interested into doing it (same as Pointri for blog and Nick for Connections) for the Author tab plugin ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 3 months ago #5379 by beat
pointri wrote:

And here it is.

I think everything required is included *gulp*, though was anyone intending to include an entry's rating if it's enabled in Joomla's global config? Or are the commented lines just left over from the author tab?

OK. Good news: the 1.0 stable will have your contribution included.

I'm attaching the final reformated files to this post, which are an easier example than simpleboard tab, for someone who would like to contribute the Authors tab paging (so much people which wanted to help coding CB, and so little answering here for a simple task :whistle: ). As Pointri already said a few things for Author are already prepared...

The plugin runs on this site, so you can simply try it out with blogger nant (not a critc ;)) here .

Anybody around for Author ? :)

Attachment 4e4d0689ffd257210d97bd59f990cea4. not found

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
Attachments:

18 years 2 months ago #5785 by bulldogsay
did nant give you that author tab with the paging support I added, as i don;t know to be sure.

18 years 2 months ago #5818 by beat
bulldogsay wrote:

did nant give you that author tab with the paging support I added, as i don;t know to be sure.

Not yet. Didn't know about it. Nick will email it to me tonight. Best would have been to just post it in this thread, as our mailboxes get sometimes out of our control :D

I can't assure yet if it will make it into 1.0 stable, as testteam tests have started, and we don't want to take risks of introducing new bugs...

18 years 2 months ago #5863 by nant
Please post it here - Beat is right - I cannot find it :(

Sorry :S :S

18 years 1 month ago #7817 by Grendel
Any movement or update on this... instead of waiting for 1.0 Stable is it possible to get the tabs with pagination?

Google has indexed this profile on my site. It has thousands of articles and takes awhile to load... pagination would help me greatly here.

www.astronomywizard.org/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userProfile&user=99&Itemid=149

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.368 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn