A paid project

17 years 4 months ago #27122 by WebJIVE
A paid project was created by WebJIVE
I just finished a site for a customer (www.kornerstoneent.com) according to his specs. During the end user testing phase, the biggest complaint he is getting is with the picture profile upload process.

To be specific, users are confused and most do not know how to resize a picture properly to upload for a profile (to many myspace users out there).

This customer is willing to fund a hack to the profile pic upload to auto-resize uploaded pics according to the size set in CB.

Anyone out there interested in earning a little extra xmas cash to do this?

If so, please feel free to post here or PM me with your bids. This might not be the right place to do this but I'm not to hip on joomlancers. I would do this but I have to many other projects on my plate to take this up.

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 4 months ago #27123 by WebJIVE
Replied by WebJIVE on topic Re:A paid project
Duh... just figured this one out.. Just reset the image upload size to something large and CB resizes it. You would think after reading all 80 something pages of the manual I would have gleened this.

As they say RTFM. One question does still stand. Is this forum a good place to request paid-for programming?

Thanks,
Eric

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

17 years 4 months ago #27126 by mediaguru
Replied by mediaguru on topic Re:A paid project
So you wanted to change the size to a LARGER one and CB automatically changed it? Does this work if you want them all to be smaller too?

CB/Joomla golf site: www.thegolfspace.com
Geek/joomla site: www.tkserver.com

Check out my Joomla/CB projects:

* LIKE thumbs up system for "liking" content items
* Karma - CB user rating system
* Golf Score Tracker
* Jitter - status update system. "What's on your mind?"
* CB Author Plug - Shows CB author link and avatar in content items. J1.5 compatible and very customizable!

Found on my web site or in the Joomlapolis Directory !

17 years 4 months ago #27128 by WebJIVE
Replied by WebJIVE on topic Re:A paid project
No, I wanted any uploaded picture for the profile to be reduced to the max width/height in the CB config. Reducing the images. :-)

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.175 seconds