Soliciting Developers for XBox Live CB Integration

16 years 7 months ago #46351 by turnip
I am looking for a developer who would be interested in creating a plugin for CB that would extract Gamercard data from XBox Live (XBL) with a script like this consti.de/external/gamercard/ and parse the data with CB to be displayed in a users profile or list.

At registration the $gamercard (XBox live name) can simply be added to the registration process with an additional field but the ability to fetch/parse and integrate in to CB for use is outside my understanding of Joomla and CB.

The goal would be to have the user image replaced with the $gamerpic and add the $gamertag (XBox live name)as well as two linked images (one XBL friend request & Send XBL message)with $gamertag in the URL String.

Can this be done with a plugin instead of a hack?

Thanks!

Post edited by: turnip, at: 2007/09/22 02:41

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 7 months ago #46360 by mikko
This could be coded as a plugin.

mikko

16 years 1 month ago #59241 by halo3montage
Replied by halo3montage on topic Re:Soliciting Developers for XBox Live CB Integrat
Anything ever go down with this. I am interested in getting this done too. It would probably be a real money maker for an enterprising coder.

Any takers.B)

16 years 1 month ago #59297 by me123
Not much of a developer, but can probably help you out with coding. I am good with CSS, HTML, and XML. Send me a email about it at

Capx93@live.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn