CB and joomla in a wirtual world???

16 years 5 months ago #50979 by nickb
Hi to everybody. I was looking to dutchpipe project:
www.dutchpipe.org and i think will be so great to make it working with cb and joomla. making so possible to have interaction bewteen users on pages and have game, discover things, in other pages... by having the profile page as persoanl room...

what u think? let me know... impossible project? I was going to start such project if interests is there.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 months ago #50981 by ysva
Replied by ysva on topic Re:CB and joomla in a wirtual world???
Not at all impossible.
What you need to do is to create a CB plugin which displays a (in your case) room in AJAX. In the database there needs to be saved if and where a user is, and on which position. It's not a all a problem, but just a huge amount of work.

I think people would definitly be interested, but due to the size of the project you might just want to hire some more advanced programmers and/or people that are really good with CB.

I'm pretty good with CB if I may be so free to say it, but I don't need the project at the moment and I don't see a large potential for the purposes for which I am using CB now. So I'm afraid I won't be helping with this project apart from perhaps giving some information on how the plugin and CB should 'talk' to each other.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.128 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn