if no image then no access to other profiles

16 years 3 weeks ago #61241 by site_inimioara
if no image then no access to other profiles was created by site_inimioara
Hi.I want a plugin or something for my site that can filter user permisions to other profiles .

For example : If someone dosen`t have a image in his profile page then he will not be able to see others profiles ..and maybe redirected to upload link (upload image) and with message "Sorry but you can`t see other images/profiles before you upload one to your profile"

I think this plugin will encourage lots of users to upload his image in their profile.

Cheers :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 5 days ago #62535 by site_inimioara
Replied by site_inimioara on topic Re:if no image then no access to other profiles
I made it by myself and it`s works great . Before this 30% of my registered user upload their image and now 90% has one . great effect :)

How it`s works ?
If a guest trying to see other profiles he will see another picture instead the real one with text: You need to register first to see members images .

If he register and don`t upload his image ,he will see another picture instead the real one with text : Limited access :Upload a image to your profile for viewing others .

Tested 1 month and all I can say is great . If anyone want this script I`am glad to help you for a small donation for my time ( site_inimioara@yahoo.com ):P

Sorry for my bad english speak. :whistle: Hope that you can understand me :blush:

Post edited by: site_inimioara, at: 2008/05/08 10:54

15 years 10 months ago #66226 by uramate
Hi! im interested in buying this, if there is a bit more information available and a demo ? :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn