Mikko (Mikkosoft) - Advanced Profile Control

16 years 2 weeks ago #61885 by voycey
He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth - his forums are filling up with a lot of unhappy users about licensing issues.

Has anyone seen him recently?

I need to change the domain name registered with his licencing thing asap.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 2 weeks ago #61927 by generator11
Replied by generator11 on topic Re:Mikko (Mikkosoft) - Advanced Profile Control
I too cannot get the license I paid for activated. Does anyone else out there have a similar solution to what APC does? I am wanting to generate 3 separate log in forms / options when members join. His component seemed exactly what I was after, but since buying it on the 24th April 2008 I cannot activate it or get any response on his forums etc. Has anyone hacked the security on this component to get it to work? I cannot believe that there is someone out there selling their work but not even delivering. It sucks. A lesson for all those about to pay for components - check out their support forums first!!!!!
I would really like help on this one, I like the sound and demo of his component but don't know where to begin in cracking the stupid security feature he has built into it and does not even support.

A journey of one thousand miles begins with a single click of the mouse.....................

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.194 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn