Mikko: ListTab 2.0 redevelopment

15 years 8 months ago #72291 by vish
Mikko: ListTab 2.0 redevelopment was created by vish
I really need this CB Plugin started by Mikko. Mikko created a microPledge project and I contributed to the project. I was provided a download of ListTab 2.0 but it does not work the way it should. If I remember right you cannot delete once you have added a control.

So, I was considering to get processional help in fixing the plugin given than Mikko has abandoned it. If you are interested please reply back to this post.

I am assuming that since the project has been abandoned, it would be OK for me to get it worked on.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 8 months ago #72296 by nant

15 years 8 months ago #72503 by frode53
Replied by frode53 on topic Re:Mikko: ListTab 2.0 redevelopment
Hi,

I also have a problem with the listtab plugin.

It works great in 1.1 (1.0.15) but not in 1.2 RC 2 (1.5.6)

I have the next error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function NameQuote() on a non-object in ....................../administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php on line 71

I have it with the ioncube.

15 years 8 months ago #72555 by vish
Replied by vish on topic Re:Mikko: ListTab 2.0 redevelopment
frode53

Well, seems like you are lucky as I was not able to get it working in 1.0.15 and CB 1.1.

When trying to delete a control added, I was getting some error. I posted it on Mikko website but never got a response. And I remember that thread had couple of more people with the same error.

For all who pledged for this plugin from Mikko, you might also want to initiate a refund from microPledge. I have lodged a complaint with them and asked for a refund. They have started working on it I believe.

15 years 5 months ago #80661 by uberweiss
Replied by uberweiss on topic Re:Mikko: ListTab 2.0 redevelopment
could i get my hands on the list tab as well?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn