xAjax in CB Component - Anyone already done this?

18 years 1 month ago #7852 by geeffland
Be nice if we had a 3PD discussion forum... but in light of that I will ask the question here...

Anyone used xAjax in a CB Plugin yet and get it working... Trying to implement it into the phpBB Connector for the user profile tab but not getting it to react... Createed simple non-CB non-Joomla test that worked great...

If anyone is interested or working on one let me know and we can share some code and see what would work...

Thanks,
Greg

CB3PD Developer - CB Connector (formerly phpBB Connector) plugin

Please Log in to join the conversation.

18 years 1 month ago #8078 by CorpWebHost
there are two that I know of that work in Joomla. Both can be found on the Joomla Forge by searching for AJAX projects.

I haven't installed either of them, however I am downloading them now to test them out. I found your thread by searching for the same thing you are.

Please let us know how they work for you and if you get them integrated into CB

PM me if you want to work on this together B)

18 years 1 month ago #8158 by geeffland
Did get xAjax to work inside a CB plugin.. don't have the details here in front of me but I will post them up when I get time..

17 years 11 months ago #12183 by king.lui
There is a nice Login-Module for CBE. With an Ajax-Button the user can check at registration if the username ist available. That is so great.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

17 years 11 months ago #12243 by geeffland
Still need to post the details here on how I got xAjax to work in a plugin...

On the CBE login module... sounds like a security issue... Gives hackers an easy way to know valid usernames...

Greg

17 years 11 months ago #12346 by king.lui
You could change it. The Ajax-Function can start after Submit with Formvalidation. So, that you must first fill out all required fields.

I know, my english seems a little .. unusual .. but really, it's not bad, it's only a bavarian version :whistle:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.279 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn