Images in plugins and plugins in own pages?

15 years 4 months ago #81291 by clawfinger
§1 - Plugins in own pages.
First off all i was wondering if there is any way already developed to display plug's in own pages? Like if you visit a users profile, and press an image (explained in §2. displayed in §3.), you get transferred to an own page for the guestbook, users gallery, etc?

§2 - Displaying imagelinks in plugins.
I was just wondering if there were any way already developed to publish a plugin that displays an selection of image-links that link to message (uddeIM in my case) to the user you are visiting, guest book, gallery, and add user to contact list (as explained in §1. and displayed in §3.)

I attached an image to explain how it should be in the profile-section of my idea. The images I'm talking about is below the profile-image (the image that says "Bilde mangler" for those which don't know Norwegian) ;p

§3 - Visualization of what i mean.

Excuse my very bad English, been a while since the last time i used it for any good purpose.

Really appreciate it if anyone know a solution to it, and if there aren't any available plugins to suit this request yet, i will gladly pay for it to be developed.

Post edited by: clawfinger, at: 2008/12/05 01:08

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn