CB 2.0 username profile url missing

7 years 4 months ago #287840 by krileon
CB 2.0 username profile url missing was created by krileon
The profile URL to CB profiles is missing when setting the linking to use Community Builder 2.0+. Specifically the issue is as follows.

IN: components/com_uddeim/getpiclink.php
ON: Line 137
$url=""; //$url = $_CB_framework->userProfileUrl( (int)$ofanid );
TO:
$url = $_CB_framework->userProfileUrl( (int)$ofanid );

I'm unsure why it's commented out, but a better fix is to utilize getField API as follows to grab the formatname field.

ON: Line 136 - 138
		// cbimport( 'cb.html' );
		// cbimport( 'language.front' );

global $_CB_framework;
		$url=""; //$url = $_CB_framework->userProfileUrl( (int)$ofanid );
		$gimmeback = "<a href='".$url."'>".$ofaname."</a>";
TO:
		$gimmeback = CBuser::getInstance( (int) $ofanid, false )->getField( 'formatname', null, 'html', 'none', 'list', 0, true );

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288255 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic CB 2.0 username profile url missing
Hi Kyle,

thanks, missed that. Its fixed now.

Slabbi

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

7 years 3 months ago #288358 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic CB 2.0 username profile url missing
How can we get the fixed version of uddeIM? I just installed the newest version plus the hotfix files but still username link to user profile does NOT work using the setting Community Builder 2.0+. It only works if I choose Community Builder. I do not want to make line adjustments to existing files.

7 years 3 months ago #288396 by slabbi
Replied by slabbi on topic CB 2.0 username profile url missing
I have released Hotfix 3 now.

uddeIM & uddePF Development
CB Language Workgroup
CB 3rd Party Developer
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

7 years 3 months ago #288397 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic CB 2.0 username profile url missing
WORKS! THANK YOU!!!!!