Export user from cb subs

11 years 5 months ago #213125 by micheljrjulien
Export user from cb subs was created by micheljrjulien
Is there an export function on cb subs,sometimes i would like to export users belonging to a specific subscription plan,is there a way i can do that on cb subs?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 5 months ago #213133 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Export user from cb subs
Unfortunately, no; CBSubs and CB it self have no export tool. This is absolutely something we'd like to add in the future.

For the time being I suggest using phpmyadmin, performing a query, then exporting the results (CSV, Text, etc..). Example query as follows.
SELECT a.`id` AS ID
, a.`name` AS Name
, a.`username` AS Username
, a.`email` AS Email
, c.`plan_id` AS Subscription
, d.`name` AS Plan
, c.`subscription_date` AS Subscribed
, c.`last_renewed_date` AS Renewed
, c.`expiry_date` AS Expires
FROM `jos_users` AS a
INNER JOIN `jos_comprofiler` AS b
ON b.`user_id` = a.`id`
INNER JOIN `jos_cbsubs_subscriptions` AS c
ON c.`user_id` = b.`user_id`
INNER JOIN `jos_cbsubs_plans` AS d
ON d.`id` = c.`plan_id`
WHERE a.`block` = 0
AND b.`confirmed` = 1
AND b.`approved` = 1
AND b.`banned` = 0
AND c.`status` = 'A'

The above should give you a nice list in phpmyadmin of all actively subscribed users and information about their plans. Note you may need to replace "jos_" with the actual prefix of your database tables.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

11 years 4 months ago #213806 by erilam
Replied by erilam on topic Re: Export user from cb subs

krileon wrote: Unfortunately, no; CBSubs and CB it self have no export tool. This is absolutely something we'd like to add in the future.

It will be great if our customers can export their data easy, It is a recurring request from theim

Eric Lamy (erix)
www.agerix.fr/

11 years 4 months ago #213893 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Export user from cb subs
We'll be adding import/export features all around CB and CBSubs probably after CB 2.0 as we need to implement a proper import/export API. Currently you'll need to use your database or develop a custom solution. There are extensions that can do this as well as they pull their information from custom queries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.270 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn