Groupjive event date problem

9 years 5 months ago #253405 by activha
Groupjive event date problem was created by activha
I have noticed some problems with adding event or modifying events dates on groupjive and CB 2.0.3

Trying to set up a date brings several problems :
- the year field starts at 12 and finishes at 2029 , this is really confusing for our users
- setting the year to anything registers the date to 20/02/12

Can you have a look ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253424 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Groupjive event date problem
The datetime jQuery plugins that are used for those inputs are likely bugged. Press F12, refresh the page, and observe the Console tab while interacting with the date and time fields to see if any fatal (red) errors occur.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 5 months ago #253472 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive event date problem
yes we have this error
[Error] TypeError: undefined is not a function (evaluating '$( '#events_time' ).timePicker({show24Hours: true})')
	(fonction anonyme) (pluginclass, line 133)
	j (jquery.min.js, line 2)
	fireWith (jquery.min.js, line 2)
	ready (jquery.min.js, line 2)
	J (jquery.min.js, line 2)

Same thing whether jquery is loaded by joomla or by CB

A suggestion ?

9 years 5 months ago #253480 by krileon
It's bugged, the date and time usage will be converted to a single datetime usage that CB now supports in next release. I'll be starting GJ upgrade after all our other plugins are upgraded. Currently upgrading CB Conditional. GJ is last as it was mid-development when CB 2.0 development started so it has a lot of half finished features/fixes.

Try the below attached GJ Events integration and see if it resolves your issue.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: catrightsell, Wienm, MaGic2305, ccgollum

9 years 5 months ago #253482 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Groupjive event date problem
Yes it solved the problem except that years are still starting at year 12 !
Pretty old for meetings :)

9 years 5 months ago #253484 by krileon
That'll be fixed in the upgrade release. Was just important to fix the datetime usage so it actually functions as with it not functioning the plugin becomes rather useless.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.273 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn