[#4909] Some issues with CB as well CB Subs

9 years 5 months ago #253835 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs
By not show up at all do you mean the field isn't showing or when clicking the terms and conditions link the modal window isn't showing (if using modal). Please be more specific as to what's going on as those are 2 very hugely different issues.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 5 months ago #253871 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs
Hi,

I'am sorry... Next time I will be more specific.

What I mean is that de modal window is not showing.

Regards,
Vajaro

9 years 5 months ago #253884 by krileon
Ok, then you likely have a CSS conflict causing the absolute positioning of the tooltip to break. I won't be able to suggest anything further without a URL to the issue. If you want the URL to not be public you can PM it to me.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #253974 by krileon
It's displaying in IE, but it's stuck at the top of the page instead of scrolling into view. I'm unsure why at this time. Please ensure you've latest CB 2.0.3 nightly and see if issue persists.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/640-community-builder-nightly-build

If issue persists will create a bug ticket for further investigation as is likely a bug in qtip2.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 4 months ago #253976 by krileon
Ok, was able to confirm your issue. It affects Firefox and IE, but not Chrome. Have created the following bug ticket for further investigation and fixing.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4909

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

9 years 4 months ago #254022 by Vajaro
Replied by Vajaro on topic Some issues with CB as well CB Subs
Thanks!

Looking forward to the solution!

Regards,
Vajaro

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn