[#5301] Member Search Error

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #264989 by bins
[#5301] Member Search Error was created by bins
In CB/User Management, I have tried searching for a members of a particular ACL group (Administrators) and got this error:

Unknown column 'e.' in 'on clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`id` ) FROM `w4s8u_comprofiler` AS a INNER JOIN `w4s8u_users` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `w4s8u_session` AS c ON c.`client_id` in (0,1) AND c.`userid` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `w4s8u_user_usergroup_map` AS d ON d.`user_id` = a.`id` INNER JOIN `w4s8u_user_usergroup_map` AS e ON e.`` = a.`` LEFT JOIN`w4s8u_user_usergroup_map` AS f ON f.`user_id`=e.`user_id` WHERE ( f.`group_id` = 7 )

In tools all database checks are ok.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 11 months ago #265000 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Member Search Error
Update to 2.0.9 where this is now fixed. It was caused by a change in our XML query parsing that broke join filters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: beat, nant

8 years 11 months ago #265059 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Member Search Error
Loaded 2.0.9 and it allowed me to search, without results.

I then selected
Type - administrator
Confirmed
Enable

and got:

Unknown column 'a.block' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT COUNT( DISTINCT a.`id` ) FROM `w4s8u_comprofiler` AS a INNER JOIN `w4s8u_users` AS b ON b.`id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `w4s8u_session` AS c ON c.`client_id` in (0,1) AND c.`userid` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `w4s8u_user_usergroup_map` AS d ON d.`user_id` = a.`id` LEFT JOIN `w4s8u_user_usergroup_map` AS e ON e.`user_id` = a.`id` WHERE ( e.`group_id` = 7 ) AND ( a.`block` = 0 ) AND ( a.`confirmed` = 1 )

8 years 11 months ago #265092 by krileon
Looks like there's a regression with the blocked filter. Same fix as before, logout to clear the filter then don't use that one (the enabled state filter). Have created a bug ticket to investigate and fix for next release.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5301

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #265094 by krileon
Ok, found the cause. Quickfix is as follows.

IN: libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Model/XmlQuery.php
ON: Line 835
if ( preg_match( '/[a-z]\./i', substr( $this->fieldsArray[$filterValuesArray['valuefield']], 0, 1 ) ) ) {
TO:
if ( preg_match( '/^[a-z]\./i', $this->fieldsArray[$filterValuesArray['valuefield']] ) ) {

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: micheleq

8 years 10 months ago #265180 by bins
Replied by bins on topic Member Search Error
All done and looks good!

BTW, the forum email showed this:

IN: libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Model/XmlQuery.php
ON: Line 835
if ( preg_match( '/[a-z]\./i', substr( $this->fieldsArray[$filterValuesArray], 0, 1 ) ) ) {
if ( preg_match( '/^[a-z]\./i', substr( $this->fieldsArray[$filterValuesArray], 0, 2 ) ) ) {

A little different to the post!!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.231 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn