[#5410] Big CB Conditionals Bug

8 years 9 months ago - 8 years 8 months ago #267901 by Andromeda57
[#5410] Big CB Conditionals Bug was created by Andromeda57
Hey guys,

we have found a big bug in the cb conditionals plugin.

If some fields have a condition to field "a" we get big problems if field "a" is being deleted.

After that, users can not change and save their profiles. When we deactivate or delete cb conditionals plugin, it will work again. If we reactivate or reinstall the plugin, the error happens again.

How can we cut all conditions on the cb fields? Or how can we show what fields do have any conditions?

It is really too much work to check every single field in the backend ??

Regards
Tobias

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #267920 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Big CB Conditionals Bug
You'd have to find each field that's conditioning on Field A and remove the condition. I hadn't considered such a scenario and will add a check in a later release to skip the condition if its field is no longer available (unpublished, deleted, whatever the case).

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5410

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn