[#5539] CBsubs subscription price depending on a field

8 years 1 month ago #279617 by krileon
Seams to be working fine in my tests by showing "This field is required." below the CBSubs plan selection. The plan selector is all 1 field.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279620 by activha
Does not work on live site or on local test site without css override and plain registration (see attached)

Seems like only the first plan works for validation as before
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago #279623 by krileon
Does it let you submit the form even if a plan isn't selected? CBSubs probably needs some specific styling to handle the error display. The CSS classes should be properly added to it though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279633 by activha
Yep seems like both a css problem as it won't let register with the message :

"Votre combinaison de plans n'est pas autorisé (vous devez choisir une combinaison cohérentte, par exemple une souscription obligatoire doit être active ou un plan obligatoire doit être choisi)."

but also as another one as it let submit the form to get this message

8 years 1 month ago #279663 by krileon
Unmark all plans as default and don't select any plan during registration then see if issue persists. It maybe due to CBSubs hiding a plans container, but not unchecking its radio so validation still sees it as selected. Likely needs to be fixed in CBSubs jQuery if is the case.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 1 month ago #279664 by activha

Unmark all plans as default and don't select any plan during registration then see if issue persists

Already checked this and same behavior.
Deactivating styles do not show a radio checked when the issue occurs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn