[#5838] Auto action menu

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #278990 by edmundcheong
[#5838] Auto action menu was created by edmundcheong
I have used the auto action menu.. it created the desired menu.. really great tool..

However, are there more documentation on this?

The auto action created a menu which needs to mouse over and drop menu appears.. i click on the drop down and it works..

But what i am trying to achieve is that i dont need to mouse over but to be able to click on the parent menu and it takes me straight to the link..

That is one, the other is how do i create more sub menus..

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279001 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Auto action menu
Looks like CB Auto Actions isn't letting that case be possible. Have added a feature ticket to implement support for parent menu items. Should be available for next release. Type basically is the parent menu item. With no Type and only Class it should create a parent menu item that can be linked directly.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5838

This should be available for next nightly release.

As for sub menu items you simply use the same Type and it'll place them under the same parent menu item. Example as follows.

Menu 1
Title: Test 1
Type: Testing
Class: MY_MENU_1

Menu 2
Title: Test 2
Type: Testing
Class: MY_MENU_2

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edmundcheong

8 years 1 month ago #279025 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic Auto action menu
Thanks for the support.. I went to the forge site to read about this..

It mentioned:

Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
% Done changed from 0 to 100

Does that mean that the nightly build is ready?

But anyway, thanks for the support..!!

8 years 1 month ago #279053 by krileon
Yes, the feature should be in latest nightly. The Type parameter is now optional instead of required. Simply exclude it to have a parent clickable menu item.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, edmundcheong

8 years 1 month ago #279148 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic Auto action menu
Just did the parent menu with the sub menu, however when those menu are generated by the auto action, the edit menu looses its sub menu.. could be some code leakages which is causing the edit menu to break?

Apart from that, is there a way to arrange the the menu to appear after the cb default menu (edit menu)?

8 years 1 month ago #279162 by krileon
Hmm, you're right; that's strange. Don't think CB Menu is supporting parent clickable links very well. Looks like a fix in CB it self needs to be made. Have created a bug ticket and will see if I can get it fixed for a new nightly CB release for today.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5848

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn