[#5942] No redirect on first login

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281128 by crealiagroup
[#5942] No redirect on first login was created by crealiagroup
Latest Joomla 3.5.1 and CB latest night release.

When user auto login with the CB System Auto Action Auto Login, it's not redirected to the default link settend in CB Configuration (user profile).

A bug or something misconfigured?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281129 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic [SOLVED] No redirect on first login
I've solved myself. Didn't noticed the parameter in the Auto Action about the redirect url that was setted by default to index.php

I thought I've solved but the problem is that maybe I should split the auto login in 2 cases: the first one is for the first login, meanwhile the secondone is for any further login.

What could be the best solution?

7 years 11 months ago - 7 years 11 months ago #281132 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [SOLVED] No redirect on first login
The Login / Logout action may completely ignore those parameters (untested scenario). You likely need to specify your redirect in the action usage it self. If you need a first login redirect then you need 2 with 1 doing the below condition.

[lastvisitDate] Equal To 0000-00-00 00:00:00

The above will be true if it's the users first login, but since the action is initially setup to act after registration it's always the first login so you really only need 1.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 11 months ago #281166 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic [SOLVED] No redirect on first login
Yes, now I understand. It worked like intended. Anyway I see that I cannot hide the System Message that advice the user that he correctly logged-in.

I redirect a user to a landing page and I don't want to show him that message. Is there a way to hide it?

If not, could it considered in future releases?

7 years 11 months ago #281181 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic [SOLVED] No redirect on first login
Have added a feature ticket to add more functionality to the login/logout action.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5942

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crealiagroup

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.202 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn