Problem Integration Kunena 5.0.1 and CB 2.0.14

7 years 7 months ago #284825 by druskus
Hi i have open new topic in kunena forum for problem in object , but CB Activity show the message posted in forum but if click discuss give a error 404.

www.communitybuilders.it Supporto Italiano per Community Builder

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #284833 by krileon
The URL to the forum topic is stored with the activity. So any SEFing/translating done on it should be done at time of routing. Within Kunena > Configuration > General set "Support Legacy URLs" to "Kunena 1.x" and see if issue persists; could be a legacy URL issue maybe. CB Forums does not yet manage its own activity so until then the URLs will still be stored at time of activity creation.

Aside from that am unsure what to suggest without a URL to the issue or the URL used by the discuss link. Will review updating our demosite so things can be checked with Kunena 5 there as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #284835 by druskus
Hi Krileon, thank you for reply, for problem Integration Avatar is solved modified file users.php stored in.../libraries/kunena/user/user.php in attachment file modified.

Is not my modify but Kunena Team Source

First Extract file.

File Attachment:

File Name: user.zip
File Size:9 KB

I have created new post for cb activity, i have tested Support Legacy Mode, but , is a Kunena Problem not CB the url not translate

Attachments:

7 years 7 months ago #284848 by krileon
Looks like Kunena was doing a double SEF. The URL provided by the CB Kunena integration already provides SEF URLs. Running it through kunenaforum.link would likely result in it being ran through SEF twice.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #284854 by druskus
Hi Krileon, for test i have disable SEF in kunena, same problem, for other test i have disable SEF/SEO Joomla and Kunena but same problem

7 years 7 months ago #284856 by krileon
Works fine in my tests. Please provide the SEF and non-SEF variants of the URL in CB Activity that are not working. It also works fine on our demosite (demosite will be updated at its regular interval with Kunena activity example shown).

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn