[#6193] User profile broken link with cb Gallery 2.0 (XAMPP)

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285720 by bravostreet
Hi,

before upgrading my community I use to try it with offline xampp (5.6.24 / PHP 5.6.24). After installed cb gallery 2.0.0+build.2016.09.07.01.51.01.cdab7492e on CB 2.0.15 I have the user profile broken link (white page).

so http://localhost/cb/index.php/it/prof/userprofile doesn't work. Other profiles work perfectly.

I tried to disable URL SEF in seo settings without results. Clean chace etc.

Have You any solution?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #285732 by krileon
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then navigate to your profile to see if any errors are present. The link is not broken. You most likely have an error on the page or are running out of memory. With that said we do not support localhost as they in no way reflect a live site so I won't be able to review your install if you are unable to self-debug.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285745 by bravostreet
I solved, It was because of a personal Cb Gallery Template (personal folder.php edited). In next releases would be optimal the cliccable Avatar picture instead Username link in the header of CB Gallery folder, optionally at least.

Thanks

7 years 7 months ago #285748 by krileon
Will review updating that part of the display with an avatar output.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6193

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #285752 by krileon
Ok, next release folder header will display as follows.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #285782 by bravostreet
I think Avatar image near Username link will be perfect and more friendly! Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.656 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn