Wall posts not showing correctly on activity stream

7 years 1 month ago #292962 by haasdijk
Hi,

Before the last upgrade, messages I posted on a wall were placed neatly on the activity stream, indicating from which group they came. Now an empty message is placed on the activity wall without title or description. Is this a bug and is it already addressed?
I just installed the latest upgrades CB Auto Actions and CB Activity but no change.

Regards,
Peter

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 1 month ago #292966 by krileon
This has already been fixed. Please download and install the latest build of the GJ Wall integration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 1 month ago #292968 by haasdijk
I thought i did, so checked, and actually i did.
But, in Community Builder / Plugins, the version nummer 3.1.1 was stil showed in red. So i uploaded and installed the GJ Wall integration again. The version number stays red. What am i doing wrong?

7 years 1 month ago #292971 by krileon
Believe I've found the cause. Seams to be a bug with the version compatibility check. Preparing a fix for new nightlies for today.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: haasdijk

7 years 1 month ago #293021 by haasdijk
Thanks, the wall posts seem to appear in the main activity stream as expected, indicating the name of the group and displaying the message itself. Nice!
However, the bug you where talking about in you last post in this stream still exists. After upgrading this morning the version number is still red in the plugin screen.

A bit confusing but not much of an issue for me. Happy with the wall posts :-)

Regards,
Peter

7 years 1 month ago #293031 by krileon
The compatibility check is an API check in the plugins. The version checker in CB > Plugin Management is a separate issue and appears to be due to CBs version checker finding the wrong plugin to check against. Have added a bug ticket to investigate further.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/6579

For now you can just ignore that it thinks GJ is out of date.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn