[SOLVED] [#7064] Invoice with partial/total refund

6 years 2 weeks ago #303523 by krileon

Could you precise ?

There's conflicts when generating baskets triggering integrations when a recurring payment comes through among other issues. It's not a simple implementation, but we're working on it.

I noticed the new Stripe Billings system. Could you link CBsubs with it to automatically retrieve invoices generated by Stripe and provide recurring invoicing for this platform as a start ?

CBSubs Stripe already automatically handles paying the invoices generated by Stripe for recurring payments. No, this can't be used as a means of generating baskets. The implementation in CBSubs needs to work regardless of the payment method.

And finally :-) can you give us a timetable for this ?

No, we don't provide timeframes here. We don't schedule anything beyond active project. We get to work and the work is finished when it's finished.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 years 2 weeks ago #303550 by beat

Would this need a financial involvement for developing ?

No, but thank you for proposing.

We appreciate your ongoing membership over the years.

Community Builder and add-ons is our passion and job, not a side job, and when we implement a new feature, we aim to do it right, even if it takes a bit more time to evaluate the right way to do it and to take in account all implications.

Of course, donations, without obligations on either side, are always highly appreciated and can be made from the memberships tab on the user profile anytime.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 2 weeks ago #303571 by beat
Just a short update: We are still looking into these auto-recurring auto-invoices as our limited free time permits, looks like another way could be feasible but needs more checks.

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

6 years 1 week ago #303840 by activha
Thanks for you update.
Could you tell us more about this other way ?
If you conclude that it's not possible, just let me know and we will go with another solution for invoicing.

5 years 10 months ago #305149 by activha
Hi

Are you still working for a solution regarding recurring invoicing ?

5 years 10 months ago #305151 by beat
Yes it's one of the development paths on which I work. No release date to confirm yet. These days, the CB 2.2 development path, together with Kyle, is taking me more time, as we are nearing a possible release with huge positive news with bootstrap 4 modern styling throughout CB and all add-ons for all users. So the only thing I can say timing-wise, is it will be after CB 2.2.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn