Group fields - Acymailing

5 years 6 months ago #307597 by haasdijk
Group fields - Acymailing was created by haasdijk
Asked Acyba next question regarding the integration of CB Group fields in AcyMailing.

This question of course belongs on the forum of AcyMailing but i also put it on the forum of Community Builder because undoubtedly there are more users who integrate both extensions.

"CB recently introduced the option to work with group fields. A great functionality that allows you to group repetitive fields and display them as needed (e-mail addresses, telephone numbers, bank account numbers, etc.).
In which way (and when) are these group fields made available (via the tag & filter plugin?) in AcyMailing?"

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 years 6 months ago #307604 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group fields - Acymailing
They're designed for CB with CB storage. So not sure what you're really asking other than that your want AcyMailing to have repeat fields as well.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 years 6 months ago - 5 years 6 months ago #307606 by haasdijk
Replied by haasdijk on topic Group fields - Acymailing
I want to be able to print the contents of a user profile with different tabs in a way i can present the user. So integrating them in a Joomla! article (your suggestion in the other post) could be the right way to do this.

5 years 6 months ago #307608 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Group fields - Acymailing
If you just want to display them in AcyMailing you should be able to do that just using substitutions. If AcyMailing doesn't integrate CB substitutions directly it likely supports Joomla content plugins, which should allow you to use CB Content Bot to enable substitutions in AcyMailing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn