[#7884] CB Activity filter order

4 years 1 month ago - 4 years 1 month ago #317200 by activha
[#7884] CB Activity filter order was created by activha
Hello

We have a CB activity menu with global %.% assets and four different filters.
We would like to have the menu display by default filter number 2 or 3 and not the default one.
Is it possible and how ?
If not that would be a great enhancement
Thanks and take care of yourself and your relatives during these times
Best regards
Jean

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 1 month ago #317203 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity filter order
There's no functionality to select a default filter. You'd need to adjust the asset of the stream to be your filter then remove that filter. I can see the use however and have added a feature ticket for a future release to be able to set a default.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7884

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #317205 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Activity filter order
Thanks for the feature

I don't understand this :

...then remove that filter...

4 years 1 month ago #317207 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Activity filter order
You'd change the asset of your menu item so it's whatever asset your filter would be using then remove that filter so it'd just always be applied and become the default. That's basically the only way to have a default filter at this time is to change the asset of the stream itself.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 1 month ago #317208 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CB Activity filter order
OK it's what I thought but as we need different filters and not the first one to be the default, we'll wait...
Thanks

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.188 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn