[#7971] CB - internal messaging plugin - how to display the messages I have sent

3 years 11 months ago - 3 years 11 months ago #318202 by erichburkhard
The scenario is as follows:

1. I click on the 'envelope' icon in the community menu to display the list of my received messages (in a popup window)

2. I click on the pagination line in this popup...the following screen will be displayed

3. in the upper right corner I can switch between the received messages and the sent messages ......so far so good

Question: If the pupup window described under 1) has not enough lines, there will be no pagination line .....so I can't click on it and I will never reach the window described in 2) What can I do now to see the sent messages? Do I have to set up (somehow?) a separate link? .....And how can I do this?

regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 11 months ago #318203 by krileon

Question: If the pupup window described under 1) has not enough lines, there will be no pagination line .....so I can't click on it and I will never reach the window described in 2) What can I do now to see the sent messages? Do I have to set up (somehow?) a separate link? .....And how can I do this?

Create a Joomla menu item to the private messages page. You can do this by creating a Community Builder > Plugin menu item then for Plugin select Private Message System. A "See All" button like CB Activity and its Notifications window would probably be a good idea here and have added a feature ticket for it.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7971

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.223 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn