[#8034] CB-Subs: How to get the exchange rates for a multi currency basket

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 9 months ago #318858 by erichburkhard
I wanted to set up a multi currency basket for my website. In order to do this I added the necessary currency codes here:

When the user navigates to the basket it looks like this (which is correct so far):

The problem is now the following: If the user clicks (eg.) on the currency code 'ARS' the system does not calculate & show the exchange rate for 'ARS'. After a short analysis I found out that the reason for this is that not all currency exchange rates are stored in the CBSubs internal currency list:

I tried to add a row to this list (for 'ARS') in order to enable the system to fetch the corresponding exchange rate, but there is no possibility to add a row.....

What can I do now? (PS: 'ARS' is just an example. There are also other exchange rates which are not part of this list)

regards
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #318859 by krileon
Was able to confirm you're able to select currencies that don't have currency exchange rates being pulled.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8034

At this time there's no functionality for manually inputting a currency exchange rate. You'd have to do that in the _cbsubs_currencies database table, but if the currency isn't there then it has no automated exchange rate data.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn