[SOLVED] [#8091] Install from Web errors

3 years 9 months ago - 3 years 7 months ago #319318 by boyjahq
Since the introduction of the Site Key system, when I try to install from web I am unable to update anything.

If I install the key from my account then Install from Web is blank, even if I click the Refresh Now button.

If I remove the Site Key, I am shown the proper contents for Install from Web, including my updates, but when I try to update I keep getting the following error:

Error
Download Update All - Upload Failed
Unrecoverable error "PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10)"
Failed to save Install CB Plugin because: Installation error

I have manually installed Community Builder 2.4.5+build.2020.06.22.16.54.19.26f02ee7b, cleared all caches, signed out of Joomla, quit my browsers (I have tried using Safari, Firefox and Chrome) and done everything I can think of to remedy the problem, but it persists.
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 9 months ago #319324 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web errors
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look. That error happens when attempting to download something, but access was denied.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 8 months ago #319476 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Install from Web errors
I sent by PM login info

3 years 8 months ago #319531 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Install from Web errors
Thank you, I don't have access to Kyle's PMs, but Kyle will look at your install next week when back from his vacation.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 8 months ago #319572 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Install from Web errors
Have reviewed your install. Something on your site is loading Guzzle 6.2.1. Guzzle is used by CB to make HTTP requests. The HTTP request to Joomlapolis to grab the install from web is failing due to how the query parameters in an HTTP request are handled being a backwards compatibility break in version 6 onwards compared to our version 4. I've implemented a temporary fix for you, but it will break the next time you update CB itself. I've added a bug ticket to do a version check against Guzzle to workaround issues of different versions being loaded.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8091

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boyjahq

3 years 7 months ago #320126 by boyjahq
Replied by boyjahq on topic Install from Web errors
This has been working as intended since you made the fix but today we are back to an empty screen on Install From Web. If I remove the site key, items show but of course only give me the choice to demo or buy. When I reinsert my site key, it is back to being blank.

I manually updated to 2.4.6+build.2020.08.21.19.59.41.9eda046cd but the problem still continues.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.229 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn