Simple privacy tab - description text?

3 years 4 months ago #321947 by ericmuc
Replied by ericmuc on topic Simple privacy tab - description text?
Hi,
oh, what is the matter on my site?
The version of my privacy plugin is 6.1.0+build.2020.11.16.15.25.24.4393658c4. Should be the latest.
Thanks, best regards
Eric

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 4 months ago #321952 by ericmuc
Hi,
If I disable the plugin "CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect" (not in use at the moment) the icon text / description is shown.
With enabled plugin the icon text / description is only shown, if the group title is empty.
Please check.
Thanks, best regards
Eric

3 years 4 months ago - 3 years 4 months ago #321953 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Simple privacy tab - description text?

Hi,
oh, what is the matter on my site?
The version of my privacy plugin is 6.1.0+build.2020.11.16.15.25.24.4393658c4. Should be the latest.
Thanks, best regards
Eric

No idea, maybe custom CSS is hiding the description? It'll be contained in a span element with the cbFieldIcons CSS class.

Hi,
If I disable the plugin "CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect" (not in use at the moment) the icon text / description is shown.
With enabled plugin the icon text / description is only shown, if the group title is empty.
Please check.
Thanks, best regards
Eric

Is CBSubs up to date? Probably just a plugin load order problem. Move CB Privacy to be after CBSubs Fields Tabs Protection in CB > Plugin Management. If it already is after try moving it to be before.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 years 4 months ago #321957 by ericmuc
Hi,
I check already my css and deleted all custom css for testing, no effect. And I disabled to being sure the replace plugin, no effect.

Now I moved the CB Privacy to be after CBSubs Fields Tab (was before) but without effect.

I enabled CBSubs Fields Tab for the tab of being shown in privacy editing and set this to show to all usergroups, no effect.

So please could you check that in your test environment? I have all plugins at any time up to date.

This is not an so important feature to have but would be nice to have this availabe to can the user inform about why he should set the tab to private etc.

Thanks, best regards
Eric

3 years 4 months ago #321965 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Simple privacy tab - description text?
Have added a CBSubs bug ticket as it's an issue with how "CBSubs Fields Tabs Protect" overrides field icons.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/8298

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ericmuc

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn