[SOLVED] Last update of CB

3 years 3 months ago #322510 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Last update of CB
To restore your exact settings: If you didn't make any changes to your plugins' configuration nor install any new plugins since your last backup (or can redo the changes you made), you can just restore the content of your #__comprofiler_plugin MySQL table from your last backup.

I'm deeply sorry for that bug, that was entirely my fault, and for which I take full responsibility.

It was due to a temporary line of Joomla 4-bug-hunting-code
$plugin->params = ""
forgotten in the installer after implementing one of the Joomla 4 database compatibility features (a default value for params was missing in that table structure, that Joomla 4 detected). It was also an issue in my Joomla 3 testing. We have already fixed that issue, but we will not release another nightly before we do some thorough re-testing. We will also revise to improve our testing procedures, as we missed a warning that we should have seen regarding this bug.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 years 3 months ago #322515 by beat
Replied by beat on topic [SOLVED] Last update of CB
We have now sent out a bug advisory notice email, and the bug advisory note is also published in the free Community Builder forum here:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/145-community-builder/243433-nightly-build-of-january-11th-2021#322514

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn