Fields/Subscription dependencies

1 year 10 months ago #329775 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Fields/Subscription dependencies

Is Personal a free lifetime plan? If that's the case be sure free lifetime plans create subscriptions in CBSubs > Settings > Global otherwise they don't have any subscription checks to determine if an subscription is even a renewal or not. Both Personal and Business plans should be marked exclusive as well.

Yes, Lifetime plans create subscriptions. Also, Personal and Business plans are marked exclusive.

Use non-SEO URLs for redirects or any URL parameter really. Below is the URL for profile edit. It will SEO during routing.
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userdetails
You'll probably only want this to happen if they haven't filled out your business fields and are subscribed to the business plan. You'll need CB Auto Actions for that. The below should work fine for this, but since you're using a 3rd party extension that interrupts login flow it may not.

I have tried disabling the 3rd party extension and using non-SEO URL but still it doesn't redirect according to the AutoAction. When I log in it takes me to the Log out screen. In order to view the user's profile, I have to click on menu (cb-login module). What else could possibly restricting this redirection?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Fields/Subscription dependencies

Yes, Lifetime plans create subscriptions. Also, Personal and Business plans are marked exclusive.

I'm not sure what more to suggest then. They shouldn't be able to renew Personal if renewals are disabled by setting "Renewable in advance by" to "Non-renewable". It's possible it's being treated as a upgrade via resubscribing and not a renewal. You can try using upgrade conditions under the workflows to prevent upgrade if they have a Business subscription of any status.

I have tried disabling the 3rd party extension and using non-SEO URL but still it doesn't redirect according to the AutoAction. When I log in it takes me to the Log out screen. In order to view the user's profile, I have to click on menu (cb-login module). What else could possibly restricting this redirection?

Under the Parameters tab of your auto action enable Debug. This will output any errors in the auto action or conditions to the Joomla message queue. It's possible your conditions are not setup correctly. If no debug information is output then something else maybe redirecting during login, which is probably the case as you're using loginguard.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 10 months ago - 1 year 10 months ago #329792 by galanopd
Replied by galanopd on topic Fields/Subscription dependencies

Under the Parameters tab of your auto action enable Debug. This will output any errors in the auto action or conditions to the Joomla message queue. It's possible your conditions are not setup correctly. If no debug information is output then something else maybe redirecting during login, which is probably the case as you're using loginguard.

I have enabled Debug but I see nothing, it is like the AutoAction doesn't exist! As you say "If no debug information is output then something else maybe redirecting during login, which is probably the case as you're using loginguard." This could be the case but I have disabled all plugins related to loginguard so it must be something else other than loginguard. Anyway, how I finally solved my problem using an even better way for my case, was instead of onAfterUserLoginSuccess to use onAfterUserProfileDisplay but for Access to AllRegisteredUsers. Also, I have used index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=userprofile in the Login Redirection URL of the CB Login Module. This way the user is blocked in the Edit screen and it is impossible to view his profile unless filling out all the neccessary information.

I'm not sure what more to suggest then. They shouldn't be able to renew Personal if renewals are disabled by setting "Renewable in advance by" to "Non-renewable". It's possible it's being treated as a upgrade via resubscribing and not a renewal. You can try using upgrade conditions under the workflows to prevent upgrade if they have a Business subscription of any status.

I will check this a bit more. Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.206 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn