Subscription tab showing during registration

12 years 4 months ago #186950 by Mangekyou
Hi,

I have the "Conditional" plugin enabled to allow the tabbed registration page. However when i published a test CB Subs subscription, it appeared in the registration tabs.

What is the correct way to remove the this tab from registration. I couldn't see an obvious option in the settings. Must it be done by filtering that tab from the registration page using Conditional somehow?

Thanks,
MK

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187321 by krileon
Tabs = Steps, meaning the Subscription tab becomes a step containing all your plans that allow subscriptions at registration. Simply set your plan to not allow subscription at registration and it won't display.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn