[SOLVED] Is it possible to edit invoice fields

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #186988 by simon.delmotte
[SOLVED] Is it possible to edit invoice fields was created by simon.delmotte
Hi,

Here is my question:
Is it possible for a subscriber, through his profil tabs, and for the site admin to have access and to edit the invoice adresse fields?

Kind regards
Simon Delmotte

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187033 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Is it possible to edit invoice fields
They're only editable on the basket page when attempting to subscribe/renew. It's possible however to use CB Auto Actions for example and map CB fields to the invoice fields so they are updated when a user updates their profile.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187061 by simon.delmotte
Replied by simon.delmotte on topic Re: Is it possible to edit invoice fields
HI, Kirleon

Thank you for your reply.

12 years 3 months ago #187096 by simon.delmotte
Replied by simon.delmotte on topic Re: Is it possible to edit invoice fields
Hi Kirleon,

I've tried CB Auto Actions as suggested.
It's work well, but in one direction only.
Invoice Company name field is changed with the value of some CB field created for the payer Company name.
But if someone changed his invoice addresse in the basket, the cb field in the user profile is not chnaged. I've tried with a 2 triggers (CB field->Invoice field and Invoice field->CB field) without success.
I don't if its possible to change the value of a CB field with the data the Invoice addresse field, or if I've made mistakes.

Kind regards
Simon Delmotte

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.451 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn