dummy gateway test, 403 forbidden error

12 years 3 months ago #187173 by webbedhands
dummy gateway test, 403 forbidden error was created by webbedhands
Testing subscription using dummy gateway. Mcard/visa payment input fine. Try to 'pay', then get error message:

'Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /cb-profile/pluginclass.html on this server'

I have credit card setting in http mode for testing.

Grateful if you could let me know what I'm missing.

Many thanks

Using CB 1.7.1 CBSubs 1.2.2

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187317 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: dummy gateway test, 403 forbidden error
Please check that the CBSubs plugin and tab are both public and published. Setting them to anything other then as such may cause problems. In addition to that your SEF link is no where near valid, it's missing massive amount of parameters. Please disable your SEF and retest if working (3rd part or Joomla SEF?).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187375 by webbedhands
Replied by webbedhands on topic Re: dummy gateway test, 403 forbidden error
Thanks for looking. All cbsubs are enabled & public. SEF was switched on in Joomla. Have switched off, but no effect. Would you have a quick superuser look to see if I've mis-set something obvious??

Thanks.

12 years 3 months ago #187444 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #188262 by krileon
We've reviewed your install and you've done some significant changes to the usergroups which are a likely result of the 403 (Joomla I believe flat out denies a page exists if you don't have access, which is the proper and secure method to do it). Please apply the CB 1.7.1 (upgrade if not done so already) pre-patched files from the following forge tickets to resolve CBs usergroup handling issues then retest if problem persists.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3038 (administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/)
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3000 (administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/)
forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/3044 (components/com_comprofiler/)

Please ensure you apply the pre-patched CB 1.7.1 files in the exact order as given above. Simply copy and replace the pre-patched files to apply the fixes.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

12 years 3 months ago #188559 by webbedhands
Replied by webbedhands on topic Re: dummy gateway test, 403 forbidden error
Many thanks for that.

I had applied pre-patched files, which coincided with Gantry & template style access issue coming to light & so I un-applied them, in case that had had an effect. Working on Gantry issue now, & will re-apply and check cbsubs after this.

Thanks again.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.611 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn