"500 - No valid database connection:" error

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187819 by visibuzz
Hi.

I'm developing a site and I have 2 problems.

1. I'm integrating paypal payment and the issue is :

In the bill item the tax is listed and also it's added to grand total but in Invoice item Tax is no listed but the grand total is same.

Take a look at images you will understand what I mean
2. When I'm trying to edit invoice address I got "500 - No valid database connection:" error.

Help me plz :(
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187916 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Invoice Error

In the bill item the tax is listed and also it's added to grand total but in Invoice item Tax is no listed but the grand total is same.

Please navigate to CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices and check how you've columns configured. Please try setting to default and seeing if displays fine. Could only confirm issue by using a custom column display and removing the tax line.

2. When I'm trying to edit invoice address I got "500 - No valid database connection:" error.

Strange, would mean your Joomla install lost connection with the database. Please enable debug mode and maximum error reporting within Joomla global configuration and retry to see if there are any clues as to what could be causing this. If nothing displayed please disable CB plugins 1 by 1 until resolved as it could be a conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago #187924 by visibuzz
Replied by visibuzz on topic Re: Invoice Error
Thanks for your help.

1. first issue is fixed.

For the Second issue error 505:

I enabled debug mode and I got this

505.png

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187925 by visibuzz
Replied by visibuzz on topic Re: Invoice Error
Here's attachment

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JSite->dispatch() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/index.php:68
2 JComponentHelper->renderComponent() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/includes/application.php:124
3 require_once() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/libraries/joomla/application/component/helper.php:162
4 tabClass() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:275
5 cbTabs->tabClassPluginTabs() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.php:797
6 cbTabs->_callTabPlugin() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:4234
7 cbPluginHandler->call() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/comprofiler.class.php:4147
8 call_user_func_array() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/plugin.class.php:582
9 CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions->getCBpluginComponent()
10 getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab->getTabComponent() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php:4254
11 cbpaidPaymentBasket->saveInvoicingAddressForm() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.php:3756
12 cbpaidPaymentBasket->updateBasketNewInvoicingAddress() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php:2201
13 cbpaidPaymentBasket->_storeBasketItemsTotalizers() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php:1514
14 cbpaidBaseEntries->store() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php:1383
15 cbpaidTable->store() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.pay.php:466
16 comprofilerDBTable->store() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php:1108
17 CBdatabase->updateObject() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php:90
18 CBdatabase->query() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php:958
19 JFDatabase->query() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.database.php:695
20 interceptDB->setRefTables() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/plugins/system/jfdatabase/jfdatabase_inherit.php:642
21 interceptDB->_getFieldCount() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/plugins/system/jfdatabase/intercept.jdatabasemysql.php:225
22 JError->raiseError() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/plugins/system/jfdatabase/intercept.jdatabasemysql.php:79
23 JError->raise() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:171
24 JException->__construct() /home/londonbu/public_html/eventguru/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:136

12 years 3 months ago #188029 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Invoice Error
Your second issue is due to 3rd party Joomla system plugin "jfdatabase". Please disable it within Joomlas plugin manager and your issue should resolve. If still persists please contact the extensions developer.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: visibuzz

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn