[SOLVED] Integrating a different payment gateway?

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #187935 by prthnon
Hi, there:

We want to use a Payment Gateway for our CBSubs installation which is not in the list supported already by CBSubs. The gateway is Internet Secure , and I've linked to their instructions on how to call their gateway.

Is there a way for me to integrate CBSubs to this payment gateway? I'm happy to do the coding, if you can point me to documentation and an API.

I don't see anything about supporting additional payment gateways in the CBSubs documentation, the CB FAQ, or these forums, though perhaps I've missed something.

We are using CBSubs 1.2.2 on CB 1.7.1.

For now our workaround is to accept Paypal as a fallback payment gateway, and to use offline processing for Internet Secure payments, but that is not really sustainable.

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188031 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Integrating a different payment gateway?

Is there a way for me to integrate CBSubs to this payment gateway? I'm happy to do the coding, if you can point me to documentation and an API.

No, not currently. We're still preparing such details, but will only be released to Developer subscribers.

I don't see anything about supporting additional payment gateways in the CBSubs documentation, the CB FAQ, or these forums, though perhaps I've missed something.

You'll need to contact Beat directly (via PM or our contact form), the gateway and its API will need reviewed, and you'll then at that point need to fund its development (please contact Beat for quotes), if accepted we'd need appropriate test accounts and at minimum 1-2 weeks development/communication time. Single payments only is most affordable and simplest to develop however.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prthnon

12 years 3 months ago #188051 by prthnon
Replied by prthnon on topic Re: Integrating a different payment gateway?
Thanks. It would be nice to have an API, but it isn't there. I'll PM Beat about an estimate for developing a gateway.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.213 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn