Upgrade Subscription Plan Missing

12 years 3 months ago #187952 by sbartrum
Upgrade Subscription Plan Missing was created by sbartrum
We have 3 Subscription Plans. Bronze, is FREE and default for all new Registered Users. They may upgrade to a Silver or Gold subscription plan.
However, viewing available upgrades, only shows the Silver Plan. It does NOT show the Gold Plan. I do not understand why. I have checked all the configuration settings of the Gold Plan, and they are identicle, other than obvious settings, such as Price.
Why does it not show on the Upgrade Subscription page?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #187956 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Upgrade Subscription Plan Missing
Versions please?

If you clone (copy the Silver plan) does the copy show up?

12 years 3 months ago #188179 by sbartrum
Replied by sbartrum on topic Re: Upgrade Subscription Plan Missing
Joomla 1.6.1
CB 1.7.1
CBSubs 1.2.2
Yes, cloning the Silver plan, did cause the cloned plan to also show on the Subscriptions Upgrade page for a user.
Strange, because I went into DB to see the differences between my Silver Plan (and the duplicate) and my Gold Plan. Very little, only: id, propose_registration (0 instead of 2), rate and order. I even tried changing these (not id), to be same, and logged out, back in, Subscription Upgrades, and still no Gold Membership showing.
If you could tell me the DB Query that pulls the plans to show on the Upgrade page, then perhaps I could work it out.
Any other suggestions?

12 years 3 months ago #188181 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Upgrade Subscription Plan Missing
first suggestion - get off Joomla 1.6.1!

second - do not make changes to database.

third - most likely you have somehow configured something on your gold plan that does not allow it to be proposed as an upgrade. please recheck workflow area of gold plan.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.211 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn