Referral Module

12 years 3 months ago #188047 by wjgadmin
Referral Module was created by wjgadmin
i would like to be able to keep track of referrals on my site. using the cbsubs i would like to be able to offer a discount to people if they refer people to our memberships. i would like to be able to define which membership the invitees must sign up for in order for the discount to be applied to the current member.
example: a current member visits my site and sends an invite to a friend. that friend then signs up for my membership (they must sign up for the paid membership). i would then like for it to keep track and apply a discount to the next month for the current member (discount defined by me in the promotions). i would like to be able to make the settings only apply one discount per month per customer. also it would be great if the invitee could get a discount as well defined by me in promotions. so i could set it to give a %25 discount to the current member for the referral and a %10 discount to the new client for signing up. thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188080 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Referral Module
First feedback:

You should be able to support something similar using the following:

1. CBSubs SQL actions
2. CBSubs Promotion wallet concept
3. CB Invites plugin (Professional and Developer members)
4. CB Query field plugin (Professional and Developer members)

It would involve some SQL scripting (in the CB Query field setup). I do not have specific scripts to propose - would take me 2-3 hours to propose and test them for you.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn