Problem with cbpaidsubsbot plugin

12 years 3 months ago #188238 by troyjadams
Problem with cbpaidsubsbot plugin was created by troyjadams
Hello!

I set my new Joomla site up on a development server and have everything working perfectly. Today, I tried to move the site to the new production server. I performed the following:

1. I backed up the SQL Database for the Development Site
2. I backed up all files for the Development Site
3. I restored the SQL Database to a new SQL database (for the new site)
4. I modified configuration.php with the new SQL details (for the new site)
5. I uploaded the files to the new server.

On the new server, the front end of the website displays without a problem, however I am unable to edit any article of module. When I click on an article to edit it, the screen refreshes and a little padlock appears next to the article to say that it is checked out.

I went through all plugins disabling them one by one until I came across "cbpaidsubsbot". As soon as I disable it, I am able to edit articles and modules.

Obviously, "cbpaidsubsbot" needs to be enabled for CBSubs to function... Every time I enable it on the new site, I am unable to modify any articles or modules.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin "cbpaidsubsbot", opening the settings for CBSubs and Community Builder and clicking save (to recommit settings), but nothing seems to be working.

I really need to migrate to the site as soon as possible, but I'm out of ideas. Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can fix the problem?

Thanks!

Troy.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188239 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: Problem with cbpaidsubsbot plugin
sounds like new environment does not have ioncube perhaps?

12 years 3 months ago #188240 by troyjadams
Replied by troyjadams on topic Re: Problem with cbpaidsubsbot plugin
Hi Nant,

I'm not receiving any ioncube errors... As part of the troubleshooting process, I reinstalled PHP, and did receive some errors for a little while, but there aren't any now.

The development site is actually running on the same server as the production site will be running on, so I know the server supports the site.

I have tried migrating the site to a totally different server and still experience the same problem.

Do you have any other ideas?

Thanks!

Troy.

12 years 3 months ago #188241 by troyjadams
Replied by troyjadams on topic Re: Problem with cbpaidsubsbot plugin
Hi Nant,

I would be happy to provide you with access to the site so that you can see what is going on if that helps? Please let me know and I'll PM you the access details.

Thanks so much for your assistance!

Troy.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn