Changes to configurations not saving

12 years 3 months ago #188431 by rufusbecker
Changes to configurations not saving was created by rufusbecker
I cannot make any changes to the CBsubs configuration. Saving any changes or creating a new subscription plan throws me back to the main CP of Joomla and no changes are saved or new record created.

As I am still in development to get this to work as we hope, I took the opportunity to uninstall everything down to the mysql tables, and reinstalled the core plugins required.

Joomla: 1.5.22
CB 1.7
CBSubs 1.2.2
Tried in Chrome and IE 9

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #188460 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Changes to configurations not saving

Joomla: 1.5.22

Please upgrade to 1.5.25.

CB 1.7

Please upgrade to 1.7.1.

Both Joomla and CB alike are out of date. Once both are upgraded please confirm if issue persists. Typically the only thing that can conflict with those operators is backend 3rd party template or 3rd party Joomla system plugin and recommend reviewing installed and enabled Joomla system plugins (disable non-core 1 by 1 until resolved).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #188471 by rufusbecker
Replied by rufusbecker on topic Re: Changes to configurations not saving
It is still not working. Clicking Save or Apply throws me back to main Joomla CP.

Both CB and CBSubs are current now, and I have disabled all non-core modules and plugins.

Adam

P.S. Joomla was also upgraded to 1.5.25

12 years 3 months ago #188569 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Changes to configurations not saving
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn