[SOLVED] "Chosen plans combination is not allowed"

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189029 by bytekultur
Hello

I wish to make 2 Groups - "Individual" & "Academical" - in each group there should be the possibility to pay less if you order for 2 or 3 years...

I set this up (see picture i attached), but unfortunally when i want to register to the only 1 year (so the parent plan) there is following error:

Chosen plans combination is not allowed (you must choose coherent plans selection, e.g. mandatory subscription(s) must be active or mandatory plan(s) must be chosen). 'Regular Individual' has mandatory options 'Regular Individual - 1 Year', 'Regular Individual - 2 Year', 'Regular Individual - 3 Years' and none is selected.

Somewhere i make i mistake in thinking ... any tips it would be possible to be able to choose also only the parent item? or set the parent plan without price and period?

thanks for any Ideas...

best regards,
Maya
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189406 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: "Chosen plans combination is not allowed"
You can't subscribe to just the regular plan, becuase its child plans are both set to Exclusive. Please set the child plans as non-exclusive then configure a condition on the workflows plans of your child plans to not display if the other plan is selected (e.g. 2 year shouldn't show if 3 year is selected).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytekultur

12 years 3 months ago #189730 by bytekultur
Replied by bytekultur on topic Re: "Chosen plans combination is not allowed"
Hello

First of all Thank you very much for your help ... it is already a bit better, but i tried now for houers and i don't bring it to what i want!

First of all it no workes that i just subscribe for the parent plan :-)

BUT: i'm not able to say it's just one child plan possible... i attache a screenshot where i show the three plans in the backend...
when i try to edit plan 2 and say there if this plan is selected it is not allowed to select plan 3 and i click save - nothing happens (it can't save this condition - its going back to "-NONE is not allowed-")...

the other thing is the price i really tried 1000 diffrent things, but i don't see how to make it :-(

if i select the plan 2, i don't want to pay also plan 1... i might change the price that plan 1+2 togehter give the right price - but i'm then not sure whats going to happen in the next year...
1 year should cost 50€ ... if i registre for 2 years it should only cost 90€

if you have any more tips for me i would really appreciate it... i really tried to get the information out of the documentation and the internet, but something i'm making completly wrong...

all the best,
Maya
Attachments:

12 years 3 months ago #189751 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: "Chosen plans combination is not allowed"
Only other thing I can suggest is not use child plans. If you use child plans you must also be subscribed to its parent (they aren't categories). So you'd have the below setup for example.

Regular Individual (exclusive, allow upgrade)
Regular Individual 2yr (exclusive, allow upgrade)
Regular Individual 3yr (exclusive, allow upgrade)

The above would only allow you to subscribe to 1 of them, but you could upgrade from say 2yr to 3yr if you wanted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: bytekultur

12 years 3 months ago #189782 by bytekultur
Replied by bytekultur on topic Re: "Chosen plans combination is not allowed"
Thank you very much... so i missunderstud that feature! thank you very much helping me - now i'm sure i will get it to work now :-)

all the best!
maya

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.246 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn