Develop New Payment Gateway

12 years 3 months ago #189269 by reders
Develop New Payment Gateway was created by reders
Please help,
I have asked a developer to create us a new payment gateway for CBSubs, the gateway will be with SagePay.

This is the response the developer has given me:

Hi Sean

sorry for the delay. Unfortunately, I have had a look at the code for the paid subs plugins in the folder below, and the code is completely encrypted/obfuscated:
\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions
and
\components\com_comprofiler\plugin\user\plug_cbpaidsubscriptions\processors

I'm afraid there is very little chance that I could prepare a file for another payment provider, based on these files. I think this is the intention of encrypting the code.

I could provide a payment method based on an existing payment method which is not encrypted.

Please can you tell me how or who we can use to create a new payment gateway for CBSubs

Regards,
Sean R.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189352 by reders
Replied by reders on topic Re: Develop New Payment Gateway
Could somebody, help us on this? We really need to develop a new payment gateway.

Regards,
Sean R.

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189415 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Develop New Payment Gateway
It's not possible to develop new gateways at this time. We'll be opening gateways and providing API soon, which believe will only be available for Developer subscribers. You're welcome to contact Beat directly regarding a quote to have a gateway created, but believe we currently have no available time for new gateway development.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn