CB Subs not showing up after the install

12 years 3 months ago #189331 by coltonalton
CB Subs not showing up after the install was created by coltonalton
Hi,

I recently purchased CBSubs and I got everything installed, but it is not show up for me. I see it in within the CB Tab Management and withing the CB Plugin Management, but I don't see the CB Subscriptions in the Module Manager. How do I get it to show up on a user's profile. Also, where do I find the Payment Center referenced in the User Manual?

I need some guidance on how to get started with this CB Subs.

Thanks,
Colt

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 3 months ago #189344 by nant
Please go through the CBSubs documentation again and make sure you follow it.

You should install the CB Admin navigation module to help you out.

12 years 3 months ago #189404 by coltonalton
Replied by coltonalton on topic Re: CB Subs not showing up after the install
Hi Nant, I followed the CBSubs documentation to the exact specifications and it is not working. I did install the CB Admin navigation module, but it is not showing up in my Module Manager.

When I go to Extension Manager - Manage area, I can see something installed called "Community Builder Admin menu". But I do not see that in the Module Manager.

When I mouse over the Community Builder Admin menu, the help text says something about "if installed for Community Builder Paid Subscriptions plugin (CBSubs) and CB GroupJive. Please see the modules parameters for configuration. To access the module, go now to Extensions -> Modules -> and click the "Administrator modules" link in the Module Manager. The module will be listed as "Community Builder Admin menu".

The problem is that I do not see anything in the Module Manager that says "Administrator modules" or "Community Builder Admin menu".

I am running on Joomla 1.7.

Please let me know how I can get this working.

Thanks,
Colt

12 years 3 months ago #189409 by nant

coltonalton wrote: Hi Nant, I followed the CBSubs documentation to the exact specifications and it is not working. I did install the CB Admin navigation module, but it is not showing up in my Module Manager.

When I go to Extension Manager - Manage area, I can see something installed called "Community Builder Admin menu". But I do not see that in the Module Manager.

When I mouse over the Community Builder Admin menu, the help text says something about "if installed for Community Builder Paid Subscriptions plugin (CBSubs) and CB GroupJive. Please see the modules parameters for configuration. To access the module, go now to Extensions -> Modules -> and click the "Administrator modules" link in the Module Manager. The module will be listed as "Community Builder Admin menu".

The problem is that I do not see anything in the Module Manager that says "Administrator modules" or "Community Builder Admin menu".

I am running on Joomla 1.7.

Please let me know how I can get this working.

Thanks,
Colt

On Joomla 1.7 -> Extensions -> Module Manager

The very first drop-down allows you to select: site or Administrator

Select Administrator.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.189 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn