[SOLVED] CBSubs error upgrade install version 1.22

12 years 3 months ago - 12 years 3 months ago #189529 by webtechgal
I solved it. I tried installing the cbplug-cbsubsMain122 once again and this seems to clear up the issue. Sorry to bother. I was fearful that I had bollixed things royally. Fortunately, I did have a backup! (Even though I didn't need it.)

myjohnstownbreeze.com
Joomla 1.5.25
CB 1.7.1 (just upgraded and all Tools checked green)
CB Subs upgrade 1.21 to 1.22

Something broke! When I try to access cbsubspot plugin I have these errors

Warning: getcbpaidTabHandler::import(<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>myjohnst/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.crosstotalizer.php) [getcbpaidtabhandler.import]: failed to <span>open</span> stream: No such file or directory in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>myjohnst/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 387

Warning: getcbpaidTabHandler::import() [function.include]: Failed opening '<span>/</span>home<span>/</span>myjohnst/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.crosstotalizer.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:<span>/</span>usr<span>/</span>local/php52/pear') in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>myjohnst/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.class.php on line 387

Fatal error: Class 'cbpaidTotalizertypeCompoundable' not found in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>myjohnst/public_html/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubspromotion/cbsubs.promotion.php on line 25

I would really appreciate the help getting this back to functioning again. Thanks!

PS - I tried twice to submit a help ticket and got 500 Internal Server error messages.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn