CBSubs no longer allowing new subscriptions

12 years 2 months ago #190273 by andrewn51
Replied by andrewn51 on topic Re: CBSubs no longer allowing new subscriptions
Some new developments. I have reinstalled Joomla 1.5.23 (the debug errors with "helper.php" disappeared...but still the registration form would clear and not record the new subscription. I reinstalled all the CB Subs plugins that were in use...no change.

I turned off CBS all together; and found that I also could not register a new user - same problem.

I realized that a few weeks ago that I had turned off cblogin and turned on mod-login, because the cbmod was not working...i.e. when you hit login, the site would return a page with an empty cblogin module, and no logging in had occurred.

So I deleted the CBlogin module, reinstalled it, recreated a cblogin module and turned of the modlogin. CB login still fails.

Where do I go from here? Your help would be much appreciated, as we are losing new subscriptions.

Andrew

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #190337 by nant

andrewn51 wrote: Some new developments. I have reinstalled Joomla 1.5.23 (the debug errors with "helper.php" disappeared...but still the registration form would clear and not record the new subscription. I reinstalled all the CB Subs plugins that were in use...no change.

Hmm, this means that something you did or installed has tampered with Joomla core files.

Perhaps a history of when this issue appeared?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn