CBSUBS 1.3rc - Sending Email from Mailer

12 years 2 months ago #191421 by nphic
Folks,

I'm testing CBSUBS 1.3rc with our system. Specifically, I'm implementing the Mailer function for our renewal notices. I am able to get the renewal notices to generate into the Mailer Queue, but can't get the Mailer to send the messages. When I go into the Automation Settings and try to process the mailqueue, it says "No messages in messages queue to be sent". Yet there are 2 messages in the Mail Queue. There is a error message right below the message about setting up cron jobs. The error message is "Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck". Any guidance on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191547 by nant

jrebele wrote: Folks,

I'm testing CBSUBS 1.3rc with our system. Specifically, I'm implementing the Mailer function for our renewal notices. I am able to get the renewal notices to generate into the Mailer Queue, but can't get the Mailer to send the messages. When I go into the Automation Settings and try to process the mailqueue, it says "No messages in messages queue to be sent". Yet there are 2 messages in the Mail Queue. There is a error message right below the message about setting up cron jobs. The error message is "Missing private xml method ajaxversioncheck". Any guidance on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks,
Joe

I am not sure about the missing private xml method message - please make sure you are on CB 1.8 RC for CBSubs 1.3 RC.

The mailer failure to flush the queue is most likely due to bug that has already been reported and will be fixed for 1.3 stable.

Issue is that if messages in queue have the:

Last Date to email

parameter empty, then they will not be processed.

Quick work-around until next release is to make sure that your mailer task has:

But do not send message if it's later than:

populated.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn