user groups not showing up as options

12 years 2 months ago #191596 by wbmb
I am not able to see all my user groups in order to set the new group a user will join after selecting a plan. All I see is superuser. I am not sure what I did to lose access to the registered and my forum paid groups. How do I get them to show up again in CB Subs? They don't even show up in CB actually when I look at a user's profile. I am assuming they need to show up in CB first, but don't know how to make them display.
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191612 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: user groups not showing up as options
Known bug fixed with next release of CB and CBSubs. This typically happens when your Super User has more then 1 usergroup. Please edit your Super User within CB > User Management and ensure they only belong to the Super User group.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #191618 by wbmb
It looks like the super user account only belongs to the super user group. I have a 2nd user set up as a super user, but that person is also only in the super user group. It doesn't seem to allow an option to place the user into any other groups from the CB user management/ profile page

12 years 2 months ago #191626 by wbmb
Should I uninstall and reinstall CB? It was working fine until I removed a user group. Think it will find the group this way?

12 years 2 months ago #191636 by nant

wbmb wrote: Should I uninstall and reinstall CB? It was working fine until I removed a user group. Think it will find the group this way?

CB 1.8 fixes this.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn