VAT number and rules taxes

12 years 2 months ago #191853 by blump
VAT number and rules taxes was created by blump
hello,

I would put in place a two taxes to 19.6% for sales in the country and 0% for sales outside the country.

How can I do, I can not seem to display box issue VAT at registration.

Thank you to you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #191898 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re: VAT number and rules taxes
Please give version numbers.

You do not need to set 2 rules, just create one rule and configure when it applies.
I believe the documentation describes these settings.

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #191900 by blump
Replied by blump on topic Re: VAT number and rules taxes
Hello Nant,

CB version : 1.7.1
CBSUBS : 1.2.2

I created two tax rules

first rule: 19.6% for any consumer and businness french
second rule: 0% for businness outside France

I read the documentary part. But how to add a VAT number for that box cbsubs can check the buyer's country

12 years 2 months ago #192049 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: VAT number and rules taxes
CBSubs invoice fields don't display on registration. You'll need to create 2 fields, 1 for company name and 1 for VAT number. You'll then need to configure CBSubs to synchronize those fields within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Invoices. Additionally they can just supply company name and vat on invoice page when attempting to make a purchase.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192063 by blump
Replied by blump on topic Re: VAT number and rules taxes
thank you I will test it tomorrow ;)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.349 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn