Page not found after clicking upgrade

12 years 2 months ago #192034 by Beazty
Hi,

Have a strange problem, and cant find out why, or what i maybe did wrong.

But when trying to upgrade to another plan and thus clicking on the upgrade button after selecting a plan/membership i get a page not found error on this url: index.php/profile/pluginclass?user=42&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions

What might be wrong ?

Greetz, Rick

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192051 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Page not found after clicking upgrade
Joomla version? CB version? CBSubs version? The SEF URL doesn't seam quite right, please disable SEF and test if resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192058 by Beazty
Replied by Beazty on topic Re: Page not found after clicking upgrade
Sorry, SEF ? :)

Im runningCB 1.8 RC2, CBSubs 1.3.0 RC1 and Joomla 2.5.1

But SEF Doesnt ring a bell. Im sure after this wont forget again ever :)

Greetz, Rick

12 years 2 months ago - 12 years 2 months ago #192062 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re: Page not found after clicking upgrade
Please disable SEO within Joomla global configuration. SEO = SEF basically; SEF means "Search Engine Friendly" while SEO means "Search Engine Optimization". Sorry for the confusion.

Also I recommend upgrading to CB 1.8 Stable and confirming if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192065 by Beazty
Thanx :)

Will try that later tonight.. Think we are in the same timezone :)

Anyways, it did work earlyer. Forgot to mention that. But ill try what you mentioned first.

Thanx

12 years 2 months ago #192068 by Beazty
Turned SEF off, still the same result.

Like i said, it did work and im trying to figure out what has changed. But have no clue so far.

Any idea what can be changed for the url not working anymore ?

Greetz, Rick

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn