CB Subs module, guest message CB Conditional

12 years 2 months ago #192432 by deltafidesign
CB Subs module, guest message CB Conditional was created by deltafidesign
If I set CB Conditional to use steps in registration form and I allow CB Subscription module to display a message for guests, this message link redirects to the registration form but steps are not show, just a form with all fields and subscription plans into a screenshot.

A bug?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 2 months ago #192573 by krileon
Step by Step doesn't work on CBSubs Plans pages as CBSubs Plans pages don't execute the trigger that CB Conditional utilizes to modify the registration page. This is a known issue already on out internal CBSubs forge.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 2 months ago #192589 by deltafidesign
Replied by deltafidesign on topic Re: CB Subs module, guest message CB Conditional
Will be fixed in next stable release?

12 years 2 months ago #192594 by krileon
Bug is schedule for CBSubs 1.3 as #2894. Yes it'll be fixed for next release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deltafidesign

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.366 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn